Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Welcome to the Relaunch


Hey guys and girls,

I know it’s taken a while but I am finally getting the blog up and running again! It has been on a long list of things to do for quite some time but work and life have a habit of getting in the way! It was actually an offer to help out on a friend’s blog that got me back into the swing of things so to speak - decided if I could find time for that I had better get back to doing this one...




I have been working hard to try and finish my Grey Knights, and they are so close to being finished.
I am currently working on a couple of units that have found their way into my current Grey Knight list after I bought a Stormraven on the eve of 6th Edition. And what better to wrap up in that deadly delivery system than the most points efficient combat squad the codex had to offer – Crusaders and Death Cult Assassins! Not being a fan of the models I decided to convert my own from some Dark Eldar Wyches and Warriors of Chaos - hopefully, you guys will get to see the results of over the next couple of weeks!


Following the completion of the few remaining Grey Knight units (and some minor touching up to do) I will finally be able to back to my Chaos army of Nurgley goodness - it has been in development for about 4 years and never really got finished. I had been doing odd bits and pieces in between my other armies, which was never a good idea as this introduced a degree of variance between these different units as ideas and concepts changed over time. I decided to shelve it shortly after I heard there was a new codex in the works. Now with the new codex, and a boat-load of ideas, I am starting to gather the bits and pieces I need to get them looking awesome!


I should have some more articles up soon, full of lovely pictures and a break down of what I have been doing… in the mean while, I will leave you with these teasers from some of my completed projects (although the Rhino is my girlfriend's work :D)!

-Lucifer

1 comment:

  1. Masterful paintwork there! Love the colour choices on these figures. Rad photos too — and btw that Rhino is pretty dope! Tentacles o.O

    Want to see more - pronto!

    ReplyDelete